Thursday, February 14, 2013

Editing Analysis

While editing Moran's "Top Ten Reasons Students Cannot Cite or Rely on Wikipedia," the first thing I did was line edit.  Not much was wrong with this article.  Next, I considered word choice and changed a few things which I thought could be said in a more appropriate way.  Then, I moved a few things around to make the article flow better. 

Honestly, I didn't find too much to be wrong with this article.  It made sense.  For the most part, it flowed.  Perhaps I didn't really understand what I was supposed to be doing, because I feel like I didn't do very much.  The article was easy to understand.  The arguments were valid.  The claims were cited properly.  I feel like the article was stable and unhindered by fluff to weigh it down.  It was coherent, cohesive, ethical, punctuated properly, and it stayed consistent throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment